Wednesday 29 March 2017

The dragon who had hayfever

Lonely in the forest, nesting by a tree was a little little little
Dragon called Terror. He wasn't so scary though. Surprisingly he was crying, I wonder why?



Terror the lonely dragon had itchy scales and he sneezed a lot. His friends were unhappy because he had dirty scales. They were ashamed of him and whispered to each other...’’How could could Terror not look perfect like us?’’


Terror said in a sad way, “It’s not always a fashion parade.’’  


‘’A, yes it is a fashion parade and it always has been a fashion parade and you my friend are not in the
parade,”  sneered his friends.


Terror felt ashamed, left out and upset.Terror was about to say something but his friend stormed off.
Terror said, “Oh no I’m going to miss the fashion parade. Oh who am I joking? I sneeze and I’m itchy all the time.”


Then Joe was walking through the trees. Joe saw Terror
sneezing, “Hey Terror do you need an inhaler?”


Terror had to say something, even knowing that
Terror did not like him very much but he said, “No thank you I do not need an inhaler.”  


Joe grumped, “himf very well then. No Inhaler for you then.”


Terror could not sand having itchy scales and sneezing all the time. Suddenly, “ahh ahh ahh chouw.” All the trees burst in flames. Terror yelled from the top of his lungs, “My home is on fire.’ but no one looked and no one even heard apart from Joe - who scattered away watching the trees burst into flames.


That left Terror watching his house burn to the ground. All that was left was dust on the ground.  Joe was a water dragon so he could of helped Terror but he refused to.


Terror was left with nothing, nothing at all.
“Wait a minute.” said Terror,  “I’m not itchy and I’ve
stopped sneezing.”


Terror looked at a flower. “A chouw.” The flower burnt. “The flowers are what made me sneeze.” said Terror in surprise. He thought, “Maybe I CAN go to the fashion parade.” So Terror got dressed in his tuxedo. “Man I look good.” so he walked off to the parade,


On the way Terror stopped off at Joe’s to pick up the inhaler.

No comments:

Post a Comment